RV Technician, Perth
About the role
Applications are open for an experienced and talented RV Service Technician to join our successful Vehicle Maintenance Team in Perth.
Reporting to and supporting the Branch Manager, your duties will include the repairs and maintenance of all functional elements in our campervans and motorhomes.
The duties concentrate around the living area of the vehicle and not so much the mechanical side of the vehicle.
As an RV Service Technician you will also provide technical advice and assistance to the manager and your team to ensure that we meet and exceed customer service standards and customer expectations.
You'll enjoy the opportunities to show initiative and take on a variety of tasks each day.
Being in the tourism industry, we are operating seven days a week and this position requires your availability five days per week from 8 am to 5 pm, which will also include rotating weekend rosters.
This is a full-time opportunity with approximately 38 hours per week plus reasonable additional hours.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a team player with good work ethics. A relevant trade qualification (e.g. RV manufacturing, cabinetmaking, carpentry, shop fitting) will be highly regarded but experience counts.
In addition you should have:
- a minimum of two years practical experience in a maintenance role (e.g. hotels/motel/vehicles/caravans or related maintenance),
- an open driver's license and good driving record,
- good attention to detail,
- the ability to work unsupervised within a team environment,
- a positive can-do attitude,
- reliability and good time management skills,
- the ability to meet deadlines.
Key criteria and responsibilities
- Undertake repairs, preventive maintenance and refurbishment of our fleet,
- Provide reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical application to minimize downtime of the fleet,
- Sound understanding of technical use of specific tools,
- Relative knowledge of facilities maintenance,
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills,
- Intermediate computer skills,
- High standards of housekeeping throughout the workshop.
Culture and Benefits
We offer an attractive salary package and you will be able to take advantage of our generous staff rental policy.
If you are looking for a largely autonomous and challenging, yet, rewarding role within a small and supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply now.
Guest Service Officer, Sydney
About the role
You will be the first point of contact for all Guests arriving at the centre and exceed Guests expectations in accordance with company core values, policies and procedures.
To achieve this, your key duties and major activities will include:
- Acknowledge all Guests on arrival or when entering our premises. Always serve our guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Vehicle demonstrations: Show and explain the use of the rental vehicle and all equipment in the living area to our guests.
- Actively inform our guests about all ancillary sales items and strive to achieve branch ancillary sales and conversion targets.
- Provide quotes and vehicle demonstrations to customers who enquire about a rental vehicle.
- Make sure that all vehicles in the branch are clean and quality controlled.
The position is based at our Sydney Guest Centre in Taren Point and is a casual position with approximately 20 - 38 hours per week. Some weekend work will be required.
Skills and Experiences
You should possess the following skills and experiences to be successful in this role:
- Must have full Driver's Licence and ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- High School Certificate or equivalent. Qualification in Business or Tourism will be regarded
- High customer service standards
- Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good time management
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including over weekends and Public Holidays if required
- Friendly, positive attitude
The command of a second language such as French, Chinese or German will be highly regarded.
Culture and Benefits
We describe ourselves as having a professional, yet fun, company culture. We value team members who lead the way, are happy to make our guests’ experience the best it can be and enjoy the ride.
In addition to your annual leave, you will be entitled to 2 paid days camping leave to experience our product first hand – whether that be on a 4WD adventure, family trip to stay and play in a campground or an escape in a campervan to a festival!
Motorhome and Caravan Sales Person, Sydney
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive RV Sales Person to play an integral part in the delivery of our exciting business strategy.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Becoming a product expert and learning how to excite customers about the RV lifestyle and our products,
- Achieving retail sales targets for new and used RVs,
- Ensuring the CMS is updated and current to successfully manage customer contacts and maximise sales results,
- Participation in Consumer Show events as required
The position is based in our industry leading Penrith dealership and is a permanent full-time role with approximately 38 hours (some reasonable overtime may be required). You may also be required to work some Saturdays and weekends on a 10 day per fortnight roster as we operate 7 days per week.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar automotive or RV sales role is advantageous but not essential
- Valid Motor Sales license or ability to obtain license.
- Proven sales track record and achievement of sales KPIs.
- Valid open drivers license and impeccable driving record.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication.
- A natural motivation to Internal and external guest service.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in CM, DMS and Outlook
- Exceptional time management skills and organisational skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to close deals
Practical work experience in a RV or Caravan dealership will be highly regarded.
In return, we offer an attractive package including:
- Attractive remuneration package, based on a base salary and sales commission
- 2 days/year Paid camping leave in addition to annual leave entitlements
- Access to product trials free of charge (Motorhome holidays anyone?)
- Ongoing support and training
- The opportunity to work with and learn from industry leaders
- A supportive, but driven, company culture