Guest Service Officer - Darwin Branch
About the role
You will be the first point of contact for all Guests arriving at the branch and exceed Guests expectations in accordance with company core values, policies and procedures.
To achieve this, your key duties and major activities will include:
•Acknowledge all Guests on arrival or when entering our premises. Always serve our guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
•Vehicle demonstrations: Show and explain the use of the rental vehicle and all equipment in the living area to our guests.
•Actively inform our guests about all ancillary sales items and strive to achieve branch ancillary sales and conversion targets.
•Provide quotes and vehicle demonstrations to customers who enquire about a rental vehicle.
•Make sure that all vehicles in the branch are clean and quality controlled.
The position is based at our Winnellie Rental Branch in Darwin and is a full time permanent role. Working hours are between 8am to 5pm five days a week and the position may require some weekend work.
Skills and Experiences
You should possess the following skills and experiences to be successful in this role:
•Must have full Driver's Licence and ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
•High School Certificate or equivalent. Qualification in Business or Tourism will be regarded
•High customer service standards
•Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation
•Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
•Good time management
•Intermediate computer skills
•Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including over weekends and Public Holidays if required
•Friendly, positive attitude
The command of a second language such as French, Chinese or German will be highly regarded.
Culture and Benefits
We offer a support work environment and you will be able to take advantage of our generous staff rental policy.
If you are looking for a challenging, yet, rewarding role within a small and supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply now with your resume and cover letter.
Workshop Foreman - Sydney, NSW
An opportunity now exists for an EXPERIENCED workshop Controller/ Foreman, to lead and direct our workshop team at Sydney RV Group Penrith. You will be able to demonstrate previous skills in a fast-paced workshop, a clear understanding of productivity and efficiency drivers, and allocate tasks to workshop teams to complete the work each day.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Directing work and jobs to technicians, monitoring workshop staff performance and productivity.
- Identifying and overseeing repair of technical issues, providing support to technicians together with the Service Manager to build knowledge base.
- Ensuring all work is completed with manufacturing repair times guide and Sydney RV standards.
- Ensuring allocated work is completed in the promised timeframes.
- Completing quality and timely work as per repair order instructions, identifying additional work where required and liaising with Service Advisors to provide feedback to customers.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a current Motor Vehicle trade certificate
- Ability to work in a busy service centre, and previous experience in a leading a team.
- Be passionate, be reliable and have a strong worth ethic.
- Have a good eye for detail and clear understanding of workshop operation's
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communicational skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Strong understanding of how to control and achieve excellent productivity and efficiency in the workshop.
- Be able to Meet KPI's set
- You must have a current driver's licence (heavy vehicle licence's preferred).
- Pink, Blue and Brown slip inspectors preferred AIS.
In Return You will enjoy:
- An extremely attractive salary package.
- Working in a clean and modern environment.
- Opportunities to develop your skillset and career
- Working in a friendly and compassionate atmosphere.
- The Candidates will received ongoing training and support.
If you think that you have what it takes to excel in this role APPLY NOW.
Vehicle Maintenance Officer - Auckland
About the role
Applications are open for an experienced Maintenance Officer to join our successful team in our Auckland branch, located in Mangere.
Reporting to and supporting the Branch Manager, your duties will include the repairs and maintenance of all functional elements in our campervans and motorhomes.
The duties concentrate around the living area of the vehicle and not so much the mechanical side of the vehicle.
As a Vehicle Maintenance Officer you will also provide technical advice and assistance to the manager and your team to ensure that we meet and exceed customer service standards and guest expectations.
You'll enjoy the opportunities to show initiative and take on a variety of tasks each day.
Being in the tourism industry, we are operating seven days a week and this position requires your availability five days per week from 8 am to 5 pm, which will also include rotating weekend rosters.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a team player with good work ethics. A relevant trade qualification (e.g. RV manufacturing, cabinetmaking, carpentry, shop fitting) will be highly regarded but experience counts.
In addition you should have:
- a minimum of two years practical experience in a maintenance role (e.g. hotels/motel/vehicles/caravans or related maintenance),
- an open driver's license and good driving record,
- good attention to detail,
- the ability to work unsupervised within a team environment,
- a positive can-do attitude,
- reliability and good time management skills,
- the ability to meet deadlines.
Key criteria and responsibilities
- Undertake repairs, preventive maintenance and refurbishment of our fleet,
- Provide reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical application to minimize downtime of the fleet,
- Sound understanding of technical use of specific tools,
- Relative knowledge of facilities maintenance,
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills,
- Intermediate computer skills,
- High standards of housekeeping throughout the workshop.
Culture and Benefits
We offer an attractive salary package and you will be able to take advantage of our generous staff rental policy.
If you are looking for a largely autonomous and challenging, yet, rewarding role within a small and supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply now.
About the company
Apollo Motorhome Holidays is an Australian success story. A publicly listed company headquartered in Brisbane, it has grown to become a global player in the Recreational Vehicle products and services market, with operations in Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada. Our business portfolio includes vehicle rental, manufacturing and sales activities.